Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hardly a hot day at all

We had a very minimum heat wave. It lasted from the mid-morning until about 5 pm, reaching about 82 in the city. I took a little nap in the car around 2:30 and it was really hot.

But when I left work at 6:15 and got back in the city -- just 5 miles to the north -- a cool wind was blowing in. And I just took a walk at sunset over Bernal Heights and a nice cool breeze was blowing hard. It was just short of being foggy -- just sort of hazy-sunny. Update: Here's a picture I took:




That's my kind of heat wave. About 8 hours long.

2 comments:

vC said...

Funny, we had San Francisco weather here in South Jersey--it didn't get above 70 degrees all day long! (But we did have 85% humidity.) Guess I brought the weather with me!

Anonymous said...

It's been upper 80s/low 90s in Minneapolis all week. I already have a better tan halfway into June than I did at the end of August last year.