Sunday, August 19, 2007

The weather was beautiful, I hear

I'm not taking much advantage of the weather, but it's been extraordinary in SF just about all week long, and this weekend really took the prize -- sunny, warm, not too breezy, not too hot.

Of course, every chance I get, I'm in my underwater-green office, where the window won't even open, working on my book. You can see the progress at right, but for the sake of posterity:
- 9 work sessions over 3 weeks
- 17,011 word total to date
- I'm about 2/3 of the way through chapter 3

I'm particularly pleased that I have been able to average more than two work sessions per week. That'll really help in the long run.

In unrelated news, I ran across a family group photo from 1955, the year before I was born. Readers who have no reason to enjoy my family photos might still enjoy the period costumes, the details of which you can enjoy by clicking "All sizes."

1 comment:

Marilyn Jaye Lewis said...

I just now realized that was a photo of YOUR family. How American!