Monday, October 29, 2007

Another bad retail experience

Cris wanted some photo paper, the kind you put in your desktop color printer, so I drove to the Walgreens at 24th and Potrero to get it. You can really tell the character of a neighborhood by evaluating the quality of the Walgreens at the center of it. There was exactly one (1) employee visible behind the cash registers at the front, and none other in the whole store, aside from the pharmacy. Because it's a ghetto Walgreens, all the expensive stuff is behind the counter, and that includes the photo paper. But the one guy at the cash register constantly had a line and there's no way he could help me... I finally had to drive to another Walgreens, this one on 30th and Mission. It's really no difference in the neighborhood, but at least there were more employees working there. When I got my receipt it had a long text printed on it about calling their 800 number and commenting on their service, you could win a $3000 prize. Unfortunately I didn't get a receipt at the first store where I was able to buy nothing at all.

technorati:

No comments: