Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Still here

It's a rainy morning in the city -- kind of nice. It used never to rain after, say, April 15, but the climate is changing, they say. Last year we had rain in June.

Whoever starting reading this blog because of my exciting posts from Bangalore, or something, must be vastly disappointed. In those days (as recently as four or five months ago) when I was worried about things like sustaining reader interest, I would have been beating myself over my failure to keep the thread going -- any thread. But the fact is that jet lag, plus a new project at work, has almost completely consumed my energy for the last week.

On the plus side, I did have a birthday last weekend, quiet but very nice.

So this is just to say I'm still around, haven't caught a microbe as far as I know, and am simply working way too hard to do or think about funny and delightful things in the news. I admire, and am slightly scared of, people like Badger who keep blogging no matter what.

1 comment:

pandit said...

Are you missing idlis (Indian rice cake) and vada (Indian donut) of Bangalore ;-) . Thanks for very nice photos of Bangalore!