Monday, May 07, 2007

Warm San Francisco night

It was hot in the city yesterday and today -- 85 degrees!! Even 88?!? WTF!?

Yesterday was pure bliss. I met with Shannon to talk about comix, then went to the ballgame with Anna. I held back from drinking beer because I knew it would make me feel tired and blah, and there was still plenty to do in the evening. After the game we went to my new favorite restaurant, Bar Bambino where, as Anna posted, the portions are just perfect.

Today also warm. I went by Cleis Press to talk to them about a new project. They have an opening for a web marketing person, so if you're all about the intarwebs and want to get into publishing, it could be a fun job.

Came home from work; it was still hot. When it's warm in the evening, the main thing to do at home is try to cool off the bedroom -- which is closed off during the day to keep the cats out. For the last hour I've been sitting on a chair in front of the open bedroom door to guard it from the cats while we air it out.

Tomorrow it'll be cooler along the coast. Tonight, it could be iffy.

1 comment:

Marilyn Jaye Lewis said...

Sounds like a dream day, Mark!