Friday, November 29, 2002

Just in case your holiday isn't ruined yet

This article on law.com speculates that Supreme Court Justine Antonin Scalia, the court's most ascerbic and conservative member, is a good bet for Chief justice when present Chief Justice William Rehnquist retires. Just in case you forgot that there is a difference between Democrats and Republicans and that it does matter that the former are elected rather than the latter. And while I'm thnking of it, here's a big UP YOURS to those Florida voters for Ralph Nader. I'd wish them worse, but living in Florida must be its own punishment.

My Thanksgiving was unremarkable. I mean, the meal prepared entirely by Cris was terrific, and we had a nice time, but nothing untoward or unusual happened. Tomorrow (Saturday) I should get back to work on my book.

No comments: