Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Down from the mountain

HELLO HELLO HELLO     I'm in Seattle -- down from Holden Village. Dialing in from a motel while I watch the Giants-Dodgers game on ESPN, I've just come back from a big fat dinner at a big hotel and a visit to the local branch of the Lusty Lady. So yeah, I'm re-entering.

Tried to phone Ellen but it was busy. I'll get her a little later. Til then A BIG FAT THANKS to Ellen for posting my postcards. Please read below in the blog for some of my exploits over the past few weeks.

I'll post a longer version of my sojourn up there after I get back to San Francisco on Friday the 20th. Til then, briefly: My tooth, which was a major problem during week three, seems to be fine. I finished work on the second draft of my novel, and I even got the name of an agent from a writer I met up there. I managed to make it thorugh my weeks in the kitchen there without poisoning anybody.

For more updates, check back in a few days. And THANKS also to everybody who sent me a postcard up there.


No comments: