Saturday, January 31, 2004

No, I am not the Mark Pritchard who is out of his fucking mind

As I've mentioned before, there is an Australian charlatan with my name who is the center of an "Astral Projection" cult. Every once in a while, he pops up on my Google Alert. I got this hilarious link today, part of the group's online forums. In it, the guy's acolytes explain the reasoning that he decided to change his name to "Beelzebub."

New member: I have read a book called "Lord Of The Flies" in school by Golding. We got teached that it had a lot of symbolism in it and at the end we read some articles about it. One was called "Demon Beelzebub". It said about Beelzebub being called a Prince of the demons. Here, I see people saying "master beelzebub" and that somehow made me remember of that. Is this the same beelzebub? a reincarnated version of him, as he was reincarnated once and said he would be back? Also, is Astral Projection safe? What I am trying to say here is a question. Is this beelzebub here evil? has he really changed? or is he making himself look good to others so that they fall in a trap?

Another member: Whilst in the past Beelzebub was a demon , he repented and with a tremendous amount of work with the 3 keys (covered on j.t.e course) rose to become the great spiritual master that he is today. ...

Moderator: I knew Mark Pritchard for a while before he revealed his true identity. I recall sitting down and being told the details and was shocked and stunned. When I expressed my surprise, Mark's reply was "not half surprised as I was". With this you can see that our true identity is not what we choose, like a name for a new baby in the physical, but it is our real name, that of our immortal Monad / Being. The Divine immortal aspect of the Monad Beelzebub was never the demon. It is only a part of the Monad, the Essence that falls/descends from the higher dimensions into the lower and becomes demonic. The Divine aspects are then in waiting for the Essence to regain its risen Self Realized status and merge once again with it. ...

And blah blah blah. It would be wrong, of course, to mock them simply because they are Australians. I'm mocking them for being credulous, shallow and pathetic.

No comments: