Sunday, January 12, 2003

Today's strange search result

Sure, I do a vanity search on Google once in a while. Mainly it's so I can find reviews or other online mentions of my books. I'm used to seeing references to people named "Mark Pritchard" all over the English-speaking world. One of the best known is an English composer/recording artist who's been doing techno for many years, but there are literally dozens with web pages about their various walks of life. There seem to be a lot of academics, but maybe it's just that academics tend to have their own web pages. Anyway, today I was pleased to find there's even a Jewish Mark Pritchard.

After coming back from the desert on Saturday, I've spent the whole week doing home-related things. Today we turned half the office upside down so that a new piece of furniture could be moved into the room -- things like that.

The advertisements I mentioned last month -- the ones produced by Arianna Huffington alleging SUVs support terror by consuming oil imported from countries with shady reputations -- have been released. View the ads online here.

No comments: