Thursday, February 19, 2004

Personals ad response of the month


Hello!
I recently was registered on Yahoo, and have not had time to place the structure yet.
I see that you search as well as I second half. I looked structures on a server and you have very much liked me.
I think that you good men, probably we with you shall different friends, and probably and it is more.
I search such men which to not get tired to make to me compliments, to give flowers, to carry me on hands.
With which I can feel like, the true lady with which I can go through all difficulties and pleasures of a life.
To me of 27 years, the blonde, growth 1.68 centimeters, I have a harmonous figure. I think that so all to not tell.
If I have interested you, simply write to me, I think that in it there is no not that difficult.
Have a good day!
Olga.

No comments: