Thursday, February 08, 2007

Haggard's hooker doubts '100% heterosexual' claim

Mike Jones, the rent boy who exposed Ted Haggard and recently visited Haggard's former church, said he doubts Haggard's claim that he emerged from a counseling program "completely heterosexual." Quoth Jones:
Give me a break. He's been performing oral sex on me for three years. You don't change that in three weeks.... I know him well enough by now, and you know what he's doing when those letters come out? He's playing the sympathy card. He's saying, 'Please feel sorry for me.'
Jones went on to display some of the insight into human psychology that Haggard claims he wants to learn: "Until he's honest with himself, he'll never be happy."

Snap! Jones also said that Haggard's communiques just gave him more material for the book he's writing: "Every time he opens his mouth, I have to add another chapter."

technorati: , ,

No comments: