Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm tired, tired of playing the game

I'm really tired, so I'm just going to throw these up here.

Courtesy Violet Blue (best post title of the day!): Haggard pronounced 'completely heterosexual' (best use of ironic quotes in a headline!) which points to an original Denver Post story with a slightly less cogent headline.

My new favorite blog is SpyChips, about the insidious threat of RFID.

The threat of more civil unrest in Bangalore has led: "several buildings with glass facades sported the red and yellow 'Kannada flags' besides hastily procured pictures and printouts of Kannada poets and the late thespian Rajkumar" -- the latter personage a local hero. So did you get that? The buildings are trying to keep people from throwing rocks at them by posting images they think the rioters will honor!

Speaking of Bangalore, I think I pissed off a co-worker today. He was saying that when he went to Bangalore a few weeks ago, when coincidentally there was another episode of rioting, "half the city was blacked out." I said, "So how did you know something was wrong?" He totally didn't get it.

No comments: