Tuesday, September 24, 2002

She should have more faith in guys

If anyone in the future wants to understand how we used the slang expression "hook up," look no further. Here's a major blurt by some guy in New Jersey with these deathless words: "But yah, after me, her Prince Charming image just seemed to go out the window, like even the nicest guys would end up being assholes in the end, so she "dated" lots of guys, but it was mostly physical. She just kinda hooked up with a lot of guys, mostly older guys, she met on the internet and basically got to the point where anyone who was willing and able to perform oral sex on her, she'd hook up with a few times. If it wasn't for me, maybe she'd still have more faith in guys, because from what I can tell and what I've been told, it seems she's sorta afraid of a real relationship."

Yeah, seems sorta like that.

Like most of the blogs I look at, that one turned up at random on Blogger.com. That's how I found Uberchick, a young Korean-American Manhattanite who just got an exciting job as an intern working on a feature film. I read Uberchick almost every day, mostly for the vicarious experience of being young in New York. Also she is gorgeous, in a boring straight girl way -- that is, if that's her in those pictures (there's only one Asian woman, so I assume that's her).

No comments: