Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Making up my own meme

I never do memes, for reasons that will shortly become evident.

1. Which Nobel Prize did you win this year?

   Chocolate, but not the kind with chili peppers, proof that the 21st century has peaked too soon.

2. How many grapes are headfirst?

   Thomas Pynchon and M. Scot Momaday.

3. I can has cheezburger!

   [[An unprintable -- at least on this website -- Japanese phrase]]

4. I have a question about one of the comments you made to the past version of the doc. At one point, on page 93, you insert a lengthy comment about Configuring JCA on OS/400 for Manual Probing. (Attached below in a txt forrmat.) Are those instructions still necessary and valid for the new version 5.0 of the PowerPack? If so, I will add them to the manual.

   Yeah, it was back to work today.

 

1 comment:

vC said...

LOL!!! Touché!