Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Blogger of the month

I'm not even going to identify this blogger, whom I found randomly using the "next blog" button. I'm just going to quote a recent post in its entirety, in all its teenage angst:

yesterday was my parrtttyyy lol today i woke up n my voice hrut ahah so much talkin yesterday but oh well... GAB FEST =)) all girls n stuff, pretty big group of girls ahah if some guy walked by he'd get horny.. LOL ahahs hmm roxie came first n then holly n then these guys walked by n roxie yelled UGLY n they heard.. ahahs so bad.. tsk tsk but oh well funny lol i was ROFL.. for rela.. hmm n then everyone else came in groups n then ppl did their own thing.. video games, computer, look at my photo albums. .weird ehs? ahahahs jen n felicia n amy n andrea took up so much of my webcam room but oh wells hahaha i got a digicam from my parents =) lol won't list my parents 'cause im not spoiled n im too lazy LOL ahha but i swear holly's transforming me into a woMAN ahhas hrmm... helen gave me a preschool pic of us lol SO CRAZY hahas i lookalikea boy in a way ahahs but oh well.. hmm cake was GOOD lisa simpson looks funny.. she's like a pun now hahaha stupid cake ppl i had a feeling they'd make her greenish or too yellow hahas FAKE GOLD looking... hmm we watched the eye, so scary ahah me n amy n jo were covering our eyes in the scary part but the music and the noises scared me too so at night it freaked me out so badly... hmm we were like playing truth or dare n TRYING to play spin the bottleahahs im DERRIK NG big time lol hmm gossiped a bit bout stupid bitches like maria and nancy and lau's at windy.. LOL so much food too, im gonna have like colslaw, potato salad, pizza, chicken, pop, almond pudding, and cake for like a week ahahs hmm spicy chicken debate lol its not spicy.. =O lol anyways.. i think taht's it lol can't really think of anyuthing n my fingers hurt, i finished my socials vocab and science, but i still have a socials book report, math studying and english report... which i'll do tonight or tomorrow... sigh i wanna watch rugby tmrw but what's the point wilson's not gonna be there n i got so much stupid math... so oh well =) do de do.. im out for now.. blah so tired... slept until 11 this morning AHHA

No comments: