Thursday, August 18, 2005

More stuff for writers

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Just kinda busy.

Ran across these interesting pieces, though: an article on the writing life by novelist Meg Wolitzer, and a profile of her.

Several famous authors are auctioning off rights to name a character in their next books.

But if you just want to pick up girls, the Charisma Sciences Institute will teach you how to pick up girls, this weekend in San Francisco.

"I hated how unnatural it felt to use other people's routines when I'd start talking to women. I've taken four different workshops, and you guys were the only ones who helped me be myself and still be able to meet women."
- Francis, New York, eBook reader and Workshop attendee

"By the end of the weekend I had talked to more women than in the preceding five years. Excellent! Highly recommended."
- Roger, San Francisco, Workshop attendee

Maybe you're single and tired of standing around at a bar waiting for something to happen. Maybe you have a girlfriend but want to know you are with her out of choice. Maybe you're ambitious and want to date supermodels with 180 IQs. Or maybe you simply want to become better at building a connection with women. We have a six-step process you will learn to help you on your quest. Many of our clients leave our programs feeling as if they are changed forever...

Yow! Clicking around on the site shows the course includes both nighttime and daytime "field practice."

1 comment:

Myfanwy Collins said...

At first, I read it as the Christian Science Center instead of Charisma, etc. etc. Imagine!