Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Adventures in the 21st century: dumped wife finds husband's new sex-changed MySpace page

After making my last entry I entered the word "fake" in Technorati, and man is that a great way of uncovering rants. My favorite was this page by a woman who says she hasn't heard from her husband in three years, only to find his new MySpace profile, post sex-change operation. (Note: may be offensive to people who generally support transsexuals, but it's just too funny and raw not to quote.)
then I put two and two together... he just recently was able to take a trip to Thailand and get a sex change operation. And I know he ain't working, so I was thinkin, wait a second he's been collecting money from the VA, and I bet it ain't single pay, cause there's no way in hell he'd be able to afford all that shit on single pay..... So yeah I fucking payed for his fake cunt, cuz he wanted to be a fucking woman. And while he's been living it up, I've been struggleling...... He's told me that the divorce papers are in the mail... Yeah right fucking asshole is just collecting more money while I suffer and have no food, and no gas......And collecting money that he wouldn't have because of me!!!!!!!!

I hope his fake cunt gets all cheesy and moldy like fucking rotted cottage cheese!!!!! Wanting to be a woman....Well hun you ain't no fucking woman, you may have gotten the surgery, but you will never be a fucking real woman like me!!!! You'll always be a lil confused boi with a fake twat!!!!!!!!! Then you fucking preach about being a reborn christian or whatever the fuck you fucking bible thumper ass, and u dont take the time to look in the mirror to see that your a fucking HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: