Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back to life

The other night I had something bad at a restaurant and got a minor case of food poisoning. It was unpleasant but relatively brief -- relative to that time a couple years ago at the FUCKING Millienium Hilton in New York where I got sick off the room service food and was sick for more than a week! FUCK!

Where was I? Oh yeah, so I was sick Thursday night and Friday I was really wiped out. By this morning I was much better, and went to the ballgame with a guy from work. Good game, too!

In other news: next week I'm going down to the desert for Christine's art opening. It hit me like a flash today that I am going to have to wear a suit to the event. I'm glad I realized it now while I can do something about it.

,

1 comment:

Chris C. said...

You're so sweet to think of a suit for my opening! I, of course, will be wearing one, but to be honest, the gallery is in two remodeled garages with dirt in-between. Classic desert funky in downtown Joshua Tree, behind the music store and the coin shop and next to the JT Saloon. So, essentially, ANYTHING goes. I'm expecting the gamut, from rock-climbing gear to mystic hippie to L.A. hipster to---well, me. Heh.

But any little bit of class will be vastly appreciated. :) And Deborah is cooking, so you can feel safe on the bacterial front.

So glad you're coming!