Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wow, another reading

My reading last week must have gone so well that my publisher suddenly remembered me, and they have just arranged for me to take part in October's LitQuake Crawl in the Mission District:

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 6:00 - 9:15 P.M. Lit Crawl in the Mission. A three-hour pub crawl style event in the heart of the Mission District. Twenty venues -- from bookstores to cafes to bars -- all featuring readings by a vast array of writers. Crawl co-curators to include The Grotto, 826 Valencia, MacAdam/Cage Publishing, Avalon Publishing Group, Youth Speaks, and Public House Press, among many others. (On Valencia Street, between 16th and 22nd Streets.)

My reading will happen at Forrest Books on 16th and Mission, across from La Cumbre. More details to come.

No comments: