Saturday, February 05, 2005

Morning walk

I took a nice morning walk through the center of the city -- down Shotwell through the Mission District, up 18th to the Castro, then over the hill to Noe Valley. Heading home, I passed the art studio on 23rd and Chattanooga where we had a hugely successful FTH benefit early in 1991. While I was looking at the figure drawings posted in the window, the proprietor walked by, and I asked him if he knew the women, Kathy and Tessa, who lived in the place and ran it then. (He didn't, but knew their names.) He was very friendly and we wound up talking about the benefit of 1991 and he showed me the studio.

After that I called Christine on the phone and we wound up talking for almost an hour, then I handed the phone to Cris, and they're still talking.

Alexis's blog is really fun. I love the dream she posted yesterday, about charging people $20 to feel her tits. Great idea for a story. I've been thinking more about writing short stories lately. I haven't done it in years, since working so much on my unpublished novels. It might be nice to actually finish a few longer pieces I've had lying around -- none of them actually erotica.

No comments: