Saturday, April 07, 2007

3,001

Hey, that was the 3000th post. Considering how this blog has fallen off in the last couple of months, I guess you could say I barely made it.

I was thinking yesterday that it's better for me to post regularly three times a week than feel guilty about not posting every day -- or three or four times a day, as I was doing most days until I got my new job where internet access is tightly controlled.

It's Saturday of Holy Week -- i.e., the week before Easter -- and like every member of a church choir, I'm pretty tuckered out this morning. I wish I could do nothing all day, and that's pretty much what I intend to do. But the more nothing I do, the guiltier I feel, because I have my big trip coming up on Friday and I haven't done enough to get ready for it. Typical.

No comments: