Friday, June 16, 2006

It's Bad Behavior Friday™!

A man being questioned by police said he was angry because a woman "fucked up my holiday" by dying in his stateroom on board a cruise ship in 2002.
Mr Silvestri said he had briefly met Mrs Brimble in the nightclub. ... "It's like, Hi, see you. I just brushed her off, I didn't want to speak to her . .. breath, yuck, ugly dog, just go talk to someone else. Ring the RSPCA," Mr Silvestri said.

"Stop laughing," he tells police conducting the interview.

"I thought she was desperate ... I thought, f--k, she is smashed and she, yeah, she was pretty flirty," he said. "I thought I could've got lucky on the first night, but no, it didn't eventuate."

In the interview he referred to her more than once as the "thing" and called her the "ugly dog". "She smelt, she was black, and she was ugly," he said. At one stage Mr Silvestri said he woke up and, finding her in his bed, pushed her to the floor, where she stayed until morning. "There was this fat thing laying in my bed, and just like ... yeah, it's like, can you get off?"
The woman died from a toxic level of alcohol and GHB, said coroners.

Even more unbelievable was the guy's description of what happened after he and his cabinmate discovered the woman's body and called ship security:
"They come flying around the corner and it was time to leave. Because it had nothing to do with me, you know what I mean? I'm not getting involved in this or whatever, and I just couldn't really care, because it's not my issue."

"I want a big apology from everybody out there ... Just, like, all the passengers ... I'd really like the captain to do something about it. That would make my day. You know, it's not his fault, I understand, but it's not my fault either.

"I am just angry ... I am, yeah, pissed [off]. How dare this thing f--k my holiday up."
In other news: A man killed his wife and was driving with his wife's severed head when he collided with another car, killing its occupants and causing the head to "fly out of the car." A jaw-dropping story if I ever saw one.

No comments: