Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Not much fun

If you're looking for tales of the crazee San Francisco weekend, check Violet Blue's or Badger's accounts of the Webzine conference (which I didn't even know about -- shows how totally out of the loop I am) and various parties afterward.

What I did for fun over the weekend -- which in SF was utterly crammed with events and stuff, not the least of which was the Folsom St. Fair -- could fit into a coffee cup. Mostly worked on my new novel. Exercised. Drove Katia around to bookstores to promote her novel. Watched the Giants on TV. Played with the cats.

My social partying days are pretty much over, though if my finished novel gets published, I'm going to get out there more, if only because I will finally have a reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear Minneapolis is lovely every time of year.

Well, except January-April.