Friday, May 13, 2005

Winner, Onion write-alike contest

"Today I will enjoy a burrito for the 34th day in a row. ... Indeed, silver-encased burritos are beyond acquaintances; they're more like cheap hookers I pay $6 to hang out with for 15 minutes. But in those 15 minutes, they satisfy me in ways a whore never could."

Link courtesy Obscure Store.

In other fast food news, Police announced this morning that they had "linked" the infamous chili finger to an "associate" of the husband of the woman who claimed to have found it in a cup of Wndy's chili. You know what one of the most pathetic aspects of this whole story is? The scam artists picked Wendy's.

, ,,, ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is because I order a delicate burrito that does not melt my innards -- no beans, and rarely do I get salsa.

BLASPHEMY! Take away those two ingredients and how can you even call it a burrito? A sandwich wrap, maybe.