Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I feel so much safer now



Hey, Bolton's on the case. Everything's going to be all right -- right?

If you don't cease your nuclear program right now, I will swat you with this extremely small booklet. Then I will kiss you with my bushy mustache, and you will never be the same again. Beware, Iran!

(Not a real quote.) Meanwhile, it's happened again -- another toddler crawled into a claw machine. You have to wonder whether the mothers are stuffing their kids in there just for the publicity -- some sort of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy-like wierdness, the same urge that causes people to purposely stage pratfalls for "America's Funniest Home Videos."

1 comment:

Myfanwy Collins said...

I thought he might hit 'em in the head with that enormous ring. I had a teacher who used to do that to people in high school. Guess you couldn't get away with that today... unless you are Bolton. Then maybe you can.