Saturday, April 08, 2006

Guide to San Francisco

Oh, right on! Violet Blue has posted her very own Guide to San Francisco. I didn't know the Hungry I was such a cool place -- that'll definitely be my next stop when I want a lap dance.

I've been meaning to do something like this for a long time, in fact I even started a blog called "Living in San Francisco" which I hardly ever even posted to and finally got rid of. But that's why she's Violet Blue -- she gets it done.

But in the spirit of things, let me suggest my own fave restaurants.
Sushi -- inexpensive: Miyabi on Church St. For a splurge: Osaka on Fillmore
Italian -- Emmy's Spaghetti Shack for a neighborhood experience
Thai -- Malai Thai on 16th St. or Thailand Restaurant in the Castro
Crepes -- I totally echo Violet's recommendation of Ti Couz
French -- Bistro Clovis on Market and Franklin

No comments: