Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Recovery

Hooray, the internet works at home again. More posting follows.

Yesterday I met Shannon for coffee at a place downtown near her job. Actually neither of us had coffee, we both had mineral water; it was 5:30 pm, after all. Shannon is working on some very interesting stuff, but she hasn't posted about it so I won't go into it. I met her at the writers group I'm still a part of but which she quit in order to turn her novel-in-progress into the very interesting stuff.

I think her blog is so funny. It was part of the inspiration for the novel I'm working on this fall.

You can't turn around these days without tipping on another article about how depressed -- blue, get it?! -- Kerry voters are about the election. Meanwhile I like this news: Kerry is said to be ready for another run. Re-defeat Dean!

No comments: