Friday, November 19, 2004

Veda very shining

There are so many shiny objects in the world, and none really does what I want. Here's what I want, all wrapped up in one:
- 40 GB capacity mp3 player
- AM/FM radio
- flash drive capability

Basically I'm talking about an iPod with an AM/FM radio in it. Because sometimes I don't want to listen to "my music," sometimes I want to listen to NPR or the ballgame. Why is this so difficult?

Actually I already have a small belt-riding AM/FM radio, headphones only. It's 1/3 the size of an iPod and I guess I could haul around both of them. But why is it so difficult to combine them? There's no market? Come on! Hundreds of millions of people with CD players in their homes and cars still listen to the radio several hours a day.

Free sex for anyone who can place the title of this entry without using a search engine.

No comments: