Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Looks dirty to me

I wish I could read Portugese. Oh, wait -- there's Google's Language Tools!

My car starts to make bigger adventures each time in rough lands of the Garça and, remaining these radical activities, I fear for its survival. Thus that we arrived, the Marta left to run directing it a iron gate that opened without making any racket. It was important not to wake up nobody in the main house that has a privileged sight on the cavalariças. Thus that I entered, the Marta grasped me for the waist and pulled me for one box that, such as all the others, were empty. The horses had been moved for new cocheiras close to the house it Francisco and this age definitively the chosen space to pass the night.

The Marta lit a candle, hiper-protect thus because of the hay that if found in the room to the side, and that lying me apanha in a blanket to the squares shoots it my shirt loosening it with the ferocity that taste to see in the women. A woman who demonstrates its hunger is so rewarding as to make one ?quatro? in totoloto, she is not everything, but it is great part. E to know to make it without falling in asneira, is still more difficult. In the romantic environment that suddenly was installed, it was impressive the overturn?

?-Mas you distrust of me? it said infuriated.
?-Mas you are to speak of what! the Marta? Since when wanting to use condom in a relation it is to distrust of somebody?
- Then it is not? I do not understand you Sebastião, if already we made before without condom, for what! this now?
E when I judged that this subject was unquestionable, I gave for me to have to justify something that does not have justification, is a right! The Marta did not understand and in that night she decided to make birra.
?-or it is as I want, or is not...
E was not...


No comments: