Sunday, May 23, 2004

Relating to Blogger

I figured out how to avoid the boofy new Blogger home page. Instead of going to www.blogger.com, go to www.blogger.com/home and you go right to a plain login page.

Once I logged in, I noticed they were again offering me a GMail account. OK, it's supposed to be such a great fucking thing, I said all right. But then they wanted me to pick a username at least 6 characters long. pritchard was taken; so was pritch. Finally I said fuck it, who needs their GMail. Yahoo is going to up everybody's storage to 100MB to compete anyway.

I had a fairly productive day. (I mean Saturday, even though this post is going up early Sunday.) I finished the church newsletter and another small project they asked me to do. I didn't get anything done on the paying gig I mentioned before. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: