Friday, November 03, 2006

Smoking gun in Haggard scandal: always save the stained blue dress

BREAKING:

Courtesy BoingBoing, news that the voice messages saved by the male prostitute are from Pastor Ted Haggard.

Perhaps better now to say: former Pastor Ted Haggard. Here's a valedictory profile on the Rocky Mountain News website.

Update 1: Haggard now admits buying meth from Jones.

I guess that would explain the text of the phone messages:
"Hi Mike, this is Art. Hey, I was just calling to see if we could get any more. Either $100 or $200 supply. And I could pick it up really anytime. I could get it tomorrow...
The story from the Colorado Spring Gazette quotes Haggard as saying:
"I bought it for myself but never used it," he said. "I was tempted but I never used it."
Now that's just sad.

Update 2: Haggard admits receiving "massage" from male prostitute.

, , ,

No comments: