Tuesday, March 22, 2005

When work is done

Boy, I blogged like a mozzerfucker at work today, while alternately updating the training class and trying to keep from nodding off. I'm getting plenty of sleep these days so I just don't understand why I get so sleepy during the day. I guess getting no exercise at all has something to do with it. Since pulling a muscle in my leg a week or two ago, I have been super-careful with it, also known as super-sedentary. But I think it's getting better, so after this week I really must get back on the treadmill.

I'm not kidding. It's a real treadmill. It's in the basement. Which is a good thing, since rain continues to fall. Cris is down there exercising right now.

Meanwhile, I've been trying to throw together an other issue of the church newsletter. I've been avoiding transcribing an interview I did last week with one of the pastors who's leaving. But I'll have to do it tomorrow night.

No comments: