Friday, April 29, 2005

Bloggers I read

Author Alex Chee rejects Microsoft and eavesdrops on train passengers. Girl Friday links to a Borders sale coupon and a new Twin Cities blog. Feminarian swats off fearmongers. Marilyn Jaye Lewis, a good friend, sends me brithday greetings and links to my books -- which you really ought to buy, because the last royalty statement I got from my publisher had a negative conclusion -- as in minus dollars in royalties.

Badger is walking and working. The life of Flea echoes that of Scarlett O'Hara. Katia Noyes went to a Eileen Miles reading. (Katia is also a terrific writer.) And Min Jung nails two of my big limitations: I'm too available, and short.

Finally, a new find: Jane Underwood (is that really her name?), a fellow Bernal Heights writer and "mistress" of a local Writing Salon.

,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

No comments: