Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tables turned

My friend Katia interviewed me via email. Now that I've taken a distinct pause in doing the What Are You Working On interviews, it's fun to be on the other side.

Katia, whose first book Crashing America was nominated for several awards when it came out last year, has been working on a new project, but she is so private about it that she never wanted to do a "What are you working on?" interview for fear of jinxing it. I won't spill any beans about it, except to say it sounds really great, and I'm looking forward so much to reading it.

Katia's interview follows a meeting I had earlier this summer with a grad student who was looking into my time with Queer Nation. I have now lived long enough to have an official history!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First the secret writers' vocabulary and now these interviews.

Katia Noyes said...

So glad you enjoyed it!

In invisible ink I will reveal all here: